In Kiev there has arrived mission of the world Bank

July 3, 2017

The experts will assess the progress of ease of doing business in Ukraine. In Kiev today, July 3, 2017, the beginning of the mission of the world Bank, which will assess the progress of ease of doing business. As the press service of the Ministry of economic development and trade of Ukraine, the mission will work during the week. The program of the visit meetings with the private sector to…

Read More >>

In Kherson extinguish large-scale forest fire

July 3, 2017

In Kulakowska forestry erupted spaces To extinguish the fire also brought aviation from the SSES and the military. In the Kherson region near the village Chulakivka of the golopristansky area in the woods there was a major fire. Information about the fire was received at about 15.00 on Monday, July 3, reported in a press-service gschs

Read More >>

Novinsky: GPU settles scores with the opposition

July 3, 2017

The people’s Deputy Vadim Novinsky Lutsenko from the rostrum of the Verkhovna Rada was lying all over the Ukraine, said the Deputy. The Prosecutor General’s office of Ukraine has now become a on to settle scores with the opposition. This was stated by MP from the Opposition bloc Vadim Novinsky broadcast channel 112 Ukraine on Monday, 3 July

Read More >>

Petyа no regret. The consequences of a super-virus

July 3, 2017

Ukraine is still trying to move away from the biggest hacker attack in its history. The biggest virus in the history of Ukraine – Petyа.A, struck the country last Tuesday, but a week later, not all organizations still managed to deal with his consequences. Affected by how public organizations and private. Affected banks, shops, TV channels and even the website Корреспондент.net. We collected information on the impact of the virus

Read More >>

Headquarters: During the shelling in the Donbass killed military

July 3, 2017

The Ukrainian military Positions of the Ukrainian military fired seven times. As a result of shelling of positions of Armed forces of Ukraine at the Donbass killed one soldier and wounded another. This reports the press center of staff ATO on his page on Facebook on Monday evening, July 3. According to staff, the positions of Ukrainian military was fired by the separatists seven times.

Read More >>

Iran signed a major contract with Total on gas production

July 3, 2017

Agreement on development of the South Pars field for 20 years. Today the power of Iran and French company Total signed in Teheran a contract to develop a gas field South Pars, Iranian media pass. CEO of Total Patrick Pouyanne and the Minister of oil of Iran Bijan Zanganeh signed an agreement worth $4.8 billion, which is designed for 20 years. It is noted that the Total became the first…

Read More >>

The exchange rate on July 4: strengthened the hryvnia

July 3, 2017

The exchange rate of the NBU on the 4th of July NBU raised the hryvnia. The national Bank of Ukraine set for Tuesday, 4 July 2017, the official exchange rates at level: – $ 100 – 2599,4486 hryvnia (-2,8881); – 100 Euro – 2955,3131 hryvnia (-14,4735); 10 Russian rubles – 4,4081 hryvnia (+0,0260)

Read More >>

Belarusian applied for the purchase of Ukrainian Sberbank

July 3, 2017

NBU for three months to consider the application. Citizen of the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Cyprus Victor Prokopenya submitted to the national Bank of Ukraine a package of documents for approval of indirect (through the Belarusian Paritetbank) the purchase of 100% shares of PJSC “Sberbank” (Kiev). As have informed Agency Interfax-Ukraine, the press service of the NBU, the documents were submitted on 30 June

Read More >>

Only 30% of workers in restaurants are physical

July 3, 2017

The restaurant can cater for people with diseases The remaining 70% buy medknizhki illegal, according to Hospitible. Only 30% of the staff of the Metropolitan establishments really are physical, the rest 70% buy my medical books, said during a press conference the Chairman of Gospodarevskaya Oleg Ruban, reports UKRINFORM. “Medical examinations of workers – is calling time on today, in particular in Kiev.

Read More >>

The court arrested the Lean new suspicion

July 3, 2017

Lean is now in Lviv Alternative to detention has identified a Deposit of 50 million. Lviv court arrested the defendant in “gas business” Valeria Lean so that you can make 50-million bail. This was announced by Deputy head of the Specialized anti-corruption Prosecutor’s office Vladimir Krivenko, reports UNN. “The court in Lviv Lean chose a measure of restraint in form of detention for two months with possibility of bail in…

Read More >>